Cocktail Hour – Roses are red
Make your valentine a sweet cocktail with our ‘Roses are red’ cocktail recipe.
– 2 Strawberries
– 1.5 oz Tanqueray gin
– 1 oz Dolin Blanc Vermouth
– 0.5 oz Rhubarb syrup
– Fresh Lemon juice
– Small Egg white
– 3 drops Bittermans burlesque bitters
– In a shaker, muddle the strawberries.
– Add the remaining ingredients and shake without ice.
– Fill with ice and shake again for 20 seconds.
– Double-strain into a chilled coupe glass.
Photography by John Blackwell
Browse our barware collection at A Modern Grand Tour