Cocktail Hour – Espresso Martini
COCKTAIL HOUR AT AYNHOE PARK
“When a party can go one of two ways, I ask our head mixologist, Pearson to make a tray of Aynhoe Park espresso martinis.” – James
Meet Pearson, one of our highly trained and knowledgable mixologists.
Expert in shaking up the perfect cocktail.
How to make your own, Aynhoe espresso martini at home
– Home-made sugar syrup (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
– Chill a coupe glass.
– Pour all spirits into a boston shaker and add ice.
– Shake hard to create the perfect amount of foam.
– Double strain into the chilled coupe glass, leaving the ice in the shaker.
– Garnish with 3 coffee beans and serve on a napkin.